Wednesday 12 June 2013

Working Hard

Hello Everyone,
I have been busy working on pages with an idea from Camp Scrap.  You can see where this is on a previous post.

I have two pages completely finished,  a couple of tags done and a third page in the process of getting done.

It has be fun so far and can't wait to see what is next.  I am a little behind. Getting caught up will take a day or two but it is coming along.  I think I may get a card out of the paper pack and trinkets as well.

I will share more when I post the pages.  I have two other pages done using the Dream Pop paper pack.  I also did a card from the same pack.  I will post them as well.  I even gave the card to my Hostess.  

Have a great evening and hope everyone stays safe and sound.  Some severe weather watches out for our area.  I guess we will see what happens.  

No comments:

Post a Comment