Monday 30 December 2013

Recent Projects


I finally have my pictures on here so I can now get my post done. I have some Studio J pages that I will be posting once they arrive. I will see what they look like first. I hope the spelling and grammar will be correct.


I had not received my red shimmer trim as it was on back order so I decided to use my silver shimmer trim and it looked nice as well.


The cards I made using the card project from CTMH and the Sparkle & Shine paper was fun. I had one lady able to make the evening class. Thanks again Lori for braving the weather.

I had fun making this card kit from CTMH. It is the new Cloud Nine Card Making Kit.  I am looking forward to using the cards.  You can receive this card kit for $15 if you place an order in January, from the 1st to the 31st, for $35 before shipping and taxes. You get to make 10 cards, 2 of each design.

Finally got to making this for my son. I bought it last year for Christmas and ran out of time to make it. 

I decided that a new desk was in order so that I could have a place for my pens etc. This means things can be put out of the way. I now have more room to work. This desk was an awesome purchase as it is quite large and solid wood. I am glad I did not have to lift it. I am enjoying not having to use my small fold up plastic tables with no storage.

These pages were made using CTMH paper and 2 stickers of the tower etc from EK Success. I was having fun using my new tool and now cannot wait to try the quilting patterns for material and a quilt I am working on. It will be so much fun.


Now I am off to get some house work done so that I may be able to  quilt and scrapbook on the 1st and also on the weekend. I may have some more projects to show by then if I get my act in gear today and tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone and happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment