Tuesday 6 May 2014

Camp Croppin and Scrapbooker's Paradise

Hello Everyone,
I attended Camp Croppin in Calgary in April. I had a great time and only got two of the pages I brought done.
I learned that if I am going to take classes to bring only a couple of things needed with me.
I also did some great make and takes.
The products I used by Simple Stories, Bo Bunny, Cartabella and Stampendous. I got most of them done while there and I am still working on the Blossom Beauty Journal. 
Bo Bunny and my puppies:




Simple Stories Homespun and my family
 

 

I now have more ideas on using y CTMH Picture My Life. I did not think I would ever use pocket pages and I am finding that I am now using them with my Classic scrapbooking. 

Cartabella and my flowers:
 

I have used some of the things I learned in this class on my CTMH pages that I have done recently.

Stampendous Blossom Beauty Journal:
 

I have been having fun working on this and trying some new ideas. I will have it finished one day. the flowers are by Prima and the bling is by CTMH. I also used acrylic paints I had on hand and pencil crayons. Not sure what type.  I think I will bring out some other things I have been putting off trying.

Simple Stories & Bo Bunny make and takes. I did a few others but they got put away so no photos.
 

All the make and takes were fun. I will go again next year. I learned new things and have been encouraged to try new products. Next modeling paste and gel medium I think.

I also won some prizes. I met knew people and ran into some old friends. 

A great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment