Friday 4 July 2014

The New Catalogue

I am back from my holiday.  The weather is finally getting nice here. I thought I was going to freeze (a little exaggerated) as it was colder here than in Ireland.  I like to think we brought the nice weather back with us.   We had awesome weather while in Ireland.  I really enjoyed my time with my husband and my family from England.  

I have been getting caught up these past few days and have a few more things to do to kind of be back to normal. 

I have received my new catalogues, Annual Inspirations. There is so much that I want but alas could only order a few of my favs to work on so I can show off the new product. I am excited to start sharing the new product starting August 1. 

I am looking forward to getting and using the new Cricut cartridge. I can't wait until August.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment