Thursday 27 August 2015

Last Month To Order

Hello Everyone,

August is coming to an end as is the last chance to order from the current books.
Check out my website for anything you may wish to purchase.

Also check out the retiring items.

The new Annual Inspirations and Holiday Expressions go live on September 1st. I can't wait to share the product.

I love the new colours and paper packs. The  new compliments are awesome as well. I am trying to get in some more golf, scrapbook, make cards, work and fit in babysitting my granddaughter. It has been keeping me busy.

I need to get in my scrapbook room and finish organizing so club can start in October.

I hope everyone is having a great summer.

Please let me know where to drop off books so you can see the amazing product as well. I hope to finish a couple of things I am working on with the new product and post the beginning of September.

Take care and have a great day.

Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment