Wednesday 20 March 2013

Scrapbook Club Pictures

There are 4 ladies in our scrapbook club and they have been making some amazing pages.  I got to take pictures (as I finally remembered) and below are two of the ladies pages.

They usually get 4 pages done and we have lunch.  We have done the Chantilly, Buzz and Bumble and now we are moving on to the Claire work shop by Close To My Heart.

They are fun to do. Some of the ladies take the pages home to add pictures as they aren't sure or have changed what pictures they are using.

We usually get everything cut and then put together as much as possible depending on what pictures they would like to put on the pages.

Here are a couple of the pages for the Buzz and Bumble:


Awesome pages Sharon and Shirley.  I can't wait until Saturday at Glidden to see what else these Ladies will create.  Michelle I am looking forward to see your pages with the pictures.  I can then show them off as well.
Thank you ladies for sharing ideas and coming to have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment