Saturday 2 November 2013

My Catch Up Post

Fall is here and do like this time of year. Not too sure that I am ready for the snow that is predicted for this evening and tomorrow.

I finally have pictures of all that I have been up to over the past months.  I also realized that some of the post the videos were not working.  I guess I will fix those as well.

All of the pictures in this post are CTMH. I had fun doing them and getting some pictures done from when my kids were young.  As I didn't start scrapbooking until later on I have been trying to keep up with the today pictures. I haven't taken much time to the pictures from.......well 24 years ago.

I hope you are all having a great fall and are looking forward to winter.  CTMH has some new things coming. Check them out.

The projects use Laughing Lola paper pack, CTMH Cricut cartridges, Markers, Frosted workshop, Babycakes workshop, Sparkle and Shine paper pack, Page patterns from Make From the Heart 1 and 2,
and Huntington workshop.  I think that covers pretty much everything.













No comments:

Post a Comment