Sunday 3 November 2013

Some Things I Missed

Must have been tired last night as I missed adding the card I made using a new stamp set from the Holidays from the Heart gift guide and also the bag kit.  I ordered extra bags and made some more tags with the cricut and the CTMH Cricut cartridges.  I made the card a little smaller than in the catalogue.  I think the next one I will make the original size.

I am looking a doing a 10 card workshop and it looks neat. Let me know if anyone would like to attend.  I have enough to have 9 people come.

I also made a tag.  Instead of using the Frosted paper pack I used the new  paper pack Sparkle and Shine.

I made minor changes as I did not have all the same products on hand.

I hope anyone that is getting snow and/or are travelling safe if they have to be out on the road.





No comments:

Post a Comment