Saturday 4 January 2014

JANUARY PAJAMA PARTY

Close To My Heart and Big Picture Classes are having another  Pajama Party.  

It is FREE. Just go to Big Picture Classes and sign up. I always have fun and there are some great tips and in the past there have been some awesome prizes.

The Pajama Party is January 30 at 7 pm (MST).

Here is the list of product you will need to complete the layout if you wish to make it.
You can order from me by clicking on the blog badge or by contacting me. 


To make our “Lucky in Love” scrapbook page, you will need to have on hand:
  • G1066 Workshops on the Go™ Sarita Scrapbooking Kit
  • X5935 Adventure Cardstock Combo Pack
  • 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
  • Z2106 Blush Exclusive Inks™ Pad
  • Z2170 Ruby Exclusive Inks™ Pad
  • Z1826 Hollyhock Zipper Lace
  • Z1807 Pink Glitter Gems
  • Z1850 Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape
  • Z1294 Sanding Kit
  • Z1151 3-D Foam Tape
For my ladies that live close by that would like to come to my place and make an evening of it, you will need the Hollyhock Zipper Lace, the Adventure Cardstock Combo and the Pink Glitter Gems. You will need to wear PJ's (well if you wish) and we will also have popcorn and other snacks.

Let me know if you would like to come out and share in the fun with me and make this project. Please let me know by the 15th if you would like to come and what product you need me to order.

Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment