Monday 2 March 2015

March Recruiting On A Roll

When you join Close To My Heart in March you have a choice of two kits. One is cardmaking and one is scrapbooking. Upon joining you will receive some awesome product and receive the Shoulder Tote Free!! You also get the opportunity to earn the coordinating Rolling Tote Free!!!! 
Just click on the photo of the tote on the side you will be at my website. 
I have started a Facebook Page. I am working on learning the ins and outs of posting and liking pages. Also posting from my blog.  www.facebook.com/scrapbookfunbykerry

I belong to the Hearts of the West Team and when you join CTMH will also become a part of this Team and a group of amazing, talented women.

Come out, join me and pick the awesome Consultant Kit that appeals to you. 
Cardmaking   

Scrapbooking     


For more information contact me or check out my website at

No comments:

Post a Comment