Friday 20 March 2015

Monday

Monday will bring a new post with some new things I have done.

Tomorrow I am off for a day of fun, visiting and scrapbooking .  


I am making a dessert that will be yummy. I then need to get on packing up stuff.


A little curling this evening. I would love to see all the games but the time difference 
may not accommodate me. Having to be loaded and on the road by 8:30 in the morning is not conducive to

watching curling at 2:00 am. I guess I am just not as young as I used to be. LOL

I am hoping to finish a bunch of things I started and then move on to some new things.


I have received my order of some new product from the Seasonal Expressions 2 that starts April 1st. I am working on the things I chose the product for this weekend. It will be fun. New stamp sets, new bling and new paper packs. I can't wait to share them.


Have a great weekend everyone and happy scrapbooking and crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment