Friday 4 January 2013

Avonlea Workshop On the Go by CTMH

I found the Avonlea Scrapbooking Workshop On The Go fun and interesting.  I also learned how to correct mistakes made on the different projects.
Being the rebel that I am I did add a couple of things to the pages (mostly because of my mistakes -Never, Never open your ink pads over your work.).

This is what I created with the Avonlea Scrapbook Workshop On The Go.
This is the first layout that is the original layout.  The white circle blocks the face of a child that is not mine.
This is the second layout I made and had to add some extra matting as I did not have 5x7 photos. It was fun to plan it a little different and I still had paper left over.  

This is the bonus project. The box was an extra purchase.
I still have some paper and a few other items left over so I will see what else I can find to make with the leftovers.
I also made cards with the  Avonlea Workshop On the Go Card Kit.
This kit makes 15 cards. Five each of 3 designs.

You may have to get a few other items depending on the inks etc. that you have on hand.
If you want more information please go to my website and check out the different kits and more. Happy scrapbooking everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment