Tuesday 1 January 2013

Studio J Fun

Hello everyone and I hope this finds you healthy, happy and having a great first day of 2013.  I have received my Studio J  jpeg files so I can add pictures of them.  I had fun playing with the program and creating my scrapbook pages.  I will now try to post the pictures.


Success!!!. Now to add one more.  I did five 2 page spreads but I am only going to include two of them.
Here is the second one.  You can change many different items.  You can add items and resize them as well.
It if fun playing with new scrapbooking ideas.


It is exciting to learn new things especially when it is something you enjoy doing.  You can check out Studio J by going to my web site. Have a great year filled with family, friends, health, happiness and of course scrapbooking.  
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment