Friday 8 February 2013

My Daughter and Chantilly by CTMH



These are the pages I created using the Chantilly workshop.

My one page is a little different than the  instructions called for as I cannot read late at night during my insomnia (lol).  A word to the wise is to cut the paper earlier in the evening.

It is a good job that the kits have as much paper in them as they do.  I love the brightness of the paper and the colours.




These are the pages we will be doing for club this month.  I had fun with these
pictures as my daughter loves to ham it up when I am playing around with my camera.

The funniest faces were taken when I had played with the colour settings on my
camera.

I showed her the pages before I put them on my blog. She laughed as we all looked
at them at her gathering.  She has an excellent sense of humour.

Happy Scrapbooking Everyone.




















No comments:

Post a Comment