Wednesday 13 February 2013

Not A Nice Day (Weather Wise)

Hopefully everyone travelling today will do so safely.  It is icy, slushy, etc and travel is not recommended.

I was going to deliver orders today but by the time I got home I knew that was not going to happen.
I was going to deliver them on my way to another meeting.

Travel is not recommended.  Sorry ladies that you may have to wait a day or two to receive your most awesome CTMH stuff. Thanks for your patience.

I got some small cards done using the Claire paper pack. I decided I like them and once I get myself in gear
I will take pictures and add them here.  I will also add the picture of the second page from our scrapbooking day.

I will post other pictures with the different ideas they came up with to do the second pages if they give their permission to do so. So talented all of them. Great ideas and fun sharing them.

Have a great rest of the day everyone.  It is a great day to stay inside and enjoy scrapbooking or cardmaking or just having a cup of tea and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment