Friday 1 February 2013

Some New Things

I have been scrapbooking and and here are some pictures.  I just realized that I have some more pictures to take of the Pear & Partridge cards from the card kit that I made.  I will do that later.

Here are the pages I finished using the Pear and Partridge workshop on the go by Close To My Heart.
The pictures are form my youngest sons first Christmas. I am finally getting them done. He is now 19. I love the workshops on the go. I bought an extra pack of paper so I could finish the rest of the pictures.









 I still need to Journal the pages.  That will take a day or two as I am trying to get some things done
before I leave to do my daughters gathering.








I love this page.  The iris is from my sister's house. They were beautiful.  I can't wait to do this page with all the fabulous women that will be attending the scrapbooking day on February 9th.
This page was made using the Close to My Heart Chantilly paper from the new catalogue.
I also used the colour ready seam binding for the first time and it was easy to do and I could colour any colour I wanted.







This is the mess after doing the page.  Some cleaning  was required so I could finish the Christmas pages.  I was having fun doing this page and was quite pleased with myself that I got it done and it looked good.
I then had to write out the instructions and now they are done as well.  I think I may be ready.























Here are the projects I am doing for my daughters gathering.
The little box is made with a sheet of paper from the For Always paper pack. It is really cute.
The little card is made with paper from the Chantilly paper pack and twilight cardstock. The stamps are from the Hello Blooms and Hello Tweety stamp sets.        
The box was cut using the Cricuit Artiste cartridge from Close to My Heart.














No comments:

Post a Comment